All comments are checked by me before they appear and I reserve the right to edit/remove parts in them if necessary.
Comments will not be approved if they:
- Contain contact information, website links or email addresses.
- Are intended to attack or in other ways being mean-spirited.
- Are considered to be “spam”.
- Are considered to be off-topic for the blog discussion.
Advertising or promoting products, services and websites is not allowed anywhere on mariaerving.com.
This may include mentions and links to:
- Personal websites or forums as well as books, YouTube videos etc.
- Websites that require payment to access.
- Websites/individuals that advertise, promote or sell products, programs and services etc.
Other points to remember when posting comments:
- Opposing opinions and points of views are welcome, but please behave respectfully and mature.
- Keep your comments on topic for the particular article you are commenting on.
- Please keep your comments engaging and/or interesting for others to read, i.e. leave out mindless rambling and comments like “great article”, “amazing stuff”, and so on.
Thank you for respecting the house rules.
Now let me hear from you! 🙂