Trust Your IntuitionBy
Intuition is the small voice within that guides you through life, but so many people ignore it and experience suffering because they don’t trust or pay any attention to it.
Call it gut-feeling, hunch, sixth sense, ESP, instinct or whatever- it’s all the same thing; it’s your guidance system for success and fulfillment in life.
Every problem we ever have, is basically about either relationships, money or health- or a combination of them all! And if you are having some troubles right now, I want to show you how to connect with the inner voice and be divinely guided to make the choice that is right for you that can change everything; Your intuition will help you make the right choice.
Even if the answer that comes to you doesn’t make sense, or is not rational or you can’t see the reason for what it is telling you; do trust it, if just this once, and see what happens. Use your intuition and become happier– it is truly a gift to us, and we all have it. We just have to practice listening to it if we are not familiar with that, and learn to trust it.
It will warn you against things that could hurt you, it will guide you to what is for your highest good, and it will give you new ideas and answers to you if you just listen to it. It’s already constantly with us, but we have to be willing to listen to it;
–All that is required is our willingness! No talents or special gifts is required, we are all “psychic”and we can all develop that side of us.
So, now, think about a problem or challenge you might go through in your life.
- Close your eyes, sit quietly, in peaceful stillness. Breath in deeply and slowly for about a minute or so, until you feel relaxed. Quiet down the mind chatter by breathing and only observing, without judging or analyzing, your thoughts. Just see them as clouds in your mind that just goes by, without attaching yourself to them.
- Let your mind go to a pleasant time in memory, you may take yourself back to a time when you were in love, or when you went on a much anticipating trip or something that you know will make you feel really good– think about a person, pet or whatever that makes you feel good.
- Stay with it for a while, feel yourself embraced by the memory,
and then come back to the present moment, and only glance a little at the problem you thought about in the beginning, only look at it very lightly, and then tell yourself that
“even if I don’t know the solution to this problem right now, I will know, very soon, because I have now given it to God/universe/holy spirit/higher power and the perfect answer will be revealed to me in perfect divine timing”–
- Next, while still in a relaxed state of mind, see yourself a week ahead in time, a month, three months ahead in time, a year– see yourself in the future when you are not having this problem anymore, when the problem doesn’t exist anymore.
- Feel the relief of this knowledge, and when you feel that relief, let go. Let go of it all, stretch your body and go about your day with an willingness to be aware of your thoughts, any ideas or nudges that comes from within. The answer will be given to you, and know this:
“God is never late” 🙂 Always on time, even if we can’t see it when we are in the midst of any challenges.
All is Well.