You have ONE life. Let this really sink in. One Life.By
The #1 reason people stay stuck and lose out on opportunities is:
Indecisiveness, ‘waiting’, and postponing, that’s what is hindering progress.
They put life on hold when they should go with their inner guidance!
There’s too much thinking going on and too little action taking.
Do you keep going back and forth, second guessing yourself?
Then let this post be an invitation for you to finally make the decision that will enhance your life in some way.
Be real with yourself:
Is your life moving forward or not? Yes or No?
How long can you allow yourself to be stuck in the same place of your evolution and growth?
Look, you have ONE life. Let this really sink in.
One shot at this thing called Life. That’s all we’ve got.
If you have an inner feeling that something is calling you, that you are being nudged to take some kind of action that would help your growth and progress in life, then I strongly urge you to follow that hunch and explore the opportunity.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Don’t Avoid Change
An avoidance of change usually stems from fear, fear of doing or trying something new.
Participate Fully In Life
In order to be fully engaged in your life, you have to have the guts to follow your inclinations and guidance.
It’s the same for everyone:
Usually, if not most of the time, you have to push yourself out of your comfort zone to do this.
There is no other way around this.
You could be waiting in infinity before you finally do something, but whenever you actually do it, you will still have to take the step outside of your comfort zone.
Don’t Make Any Excuses For Not Following Your Guidance
Stop saying you’ll do it later because understand this: your time is limited.
We only have one go at this thing called Life.
Life is too short to be held back by fear or any other self imposed restrictions.
Take the necessary step today that helps you live your life on your own terms and not according to what your fears (ego) dictates you to do.
You might like this article as well: “9 Tools The Ego Uses To Keep Humanity Small“
What happens if you postpone your life by not following your inner guidance is that:
- You drift through life feeling more and more lost and disconnected from yourself.
- You continue doing meaningless things such as staying in a job that sucks the life out of you.
- You continue suffering emotional and mental pain because you do everything to try to avoid cleaning up your s*** instead of starting your healing journey.
- You start to overeat, drink too much, watch too much TV, spend way too much time on social media, .. you allow yourself be distracted from connecting with your own inner truth and boredom just grows and grows.
- Or you work, work, work to remain busy all the time so you don’t have to deal with your issues (relationships, health, and so on).
Make a decision today on something that is of importance to you, and that decision will be among the most important and empowering things you have ever done for yourself.
You will be massively rewarded for it because life truly is on the other side of the safe place of your comfort zone.
Start a new journey or direction today and see how life opens up for you.