10 ways that obstruct the flow
A quick check that will help you get back in flow with Life:
By reading below, what rings true for you, what resonates, where do you know you’re obstructing the flow?
Here are some of the ways in which flow is hindered and blocked:
- Not knowing that the voice in your head is not you.
- Ignoring intuition and trusting reason and logic more.
- Not taking action on the things that are shown to you.
- Doubt and fear.
- Not listening to the body.
- Not trusting your path.
- Being afraid of the unknown.
- Not being observant and aware of how the universe speaks to you.
- Not being true to yourself in some area of your life.
How many of these ten things can you relate to at this very moment?
When you correct yourself by doing the opposite you’ll take charge of your life and click into place (flow) with yourself again.
The ego is always the reason for blocking the flow but you are in control of learning to see how it operates in your life.
It’s essentially all in your hands so honor yourself and embrace your innate power so that you can realize your full potential.
We all have greatness within us, even more than we can imagine.
Here’s a great way to start exploring further:
More of my short blogs can be found here.
All my short blogs are accessible for the public and can be subscribed to here.