If it were your very best friend..
What advise would you give to her/him..?
“What advise would I give my best friend if she/he came to me asking about this, if it were their life situation? What would be my advice to them?”
And when the advice becomes clear to you, ask yourself:
- What is the worst thing that could happen?
- And what is the most positive outcome that could happen?
Write it down:
- “What is the worst thing that could happen within me if I took the advice?”
- “What’s the worst thing that could happen in my outer life/my outer circumstances, if I took the advice?”
- “What is the most positive outcome that could happen within me, if I took the advice?
- “What’s the most positive outcome, or result, that could come out it (in my external life) if I took the advice?”
Give it some deep thought and the answer to your challenge or dilemma will become obvious.
Read these words slowly and audibly to yourself, and let the answers come to you:
“What advice would I give my very best friend, who I love and care deeply about and who I only want the best for, if it was he/she who had the challenge or dilemma that I am currently struggling with? What advice would I give?”
Follow your own advice.
Many times the answer is so obvious when we perceive it from the right angle and the higher perspective of Love.