All comments are subject to review by me before they appear on the site. I reserve the right to edit or remove any parts of comments, if necessary.
Once your comment is approved, your profile picture will be visible to the public in the context of your comment.
When visitors leave comments on the site, I collect the data provided in the comments form, along with the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to aid in spam detection.
Visitor comments may undergo automated spam detection checks.
An anonymized string (hash) created from your email address may be provided to the Gravatar service to determine if you are using it.
Comments will not be approved if they:
- Contain contact information, website links, or email addresses.
- Intend to attack or display mean-spirited behavior.
- Are considered “spam.”
- Are off-topic for the blog discussion.
Advertising or promoting products, services, or websites is strictly prohibited on mariaerving.com. This includes mentioning and linking to personal websites, forums, books, YouTube videos, websites that require payment for access, and individuals/websites promoting products, programs, or services.
Additional points to remember when posting comments:
- Diverse opinions and viewpoints are welcome, but please communicate respectfully and maturely.
- Keep your comments relevant to the specific article you are commenting on.
- Aim to make your comments engaging and interesting for others to read; avoid generic remarks like “great article” or “amazing stuff.”
Thank you for adhering to the house rules.