Identify your goals
I have an exercise for you that will help you get more clarity, and it will also create a feeling within you that just throws procrastination out the window- at least that’s my intention by sharing it with you!
And you know me by now; so I don’t think I have to mention it anymore; but you know I’m a huge fan of writing things down, to “make thoughts permanent”, so grab a pen and paper and lets get started.
Take your time, and think every question through and be honest with yourself.
Seven questions to help you identify your goals:
- 1. What are your five most important values in life?
- 2. What are your three most important goals in life, right now?
- 3. What would you do, how would you spend your time, if you learned that you only had six months to live?
- 4. What would you do if you won a million dollars cash in the lottery tomorrow? How would you change your life? What would you start doing? And what would you stop doing..?
- 5. What have you always wanted to do, but been afraid to attempt?
- 6. What do you most enjoy doing? What give you the greatest feeling of self esteem and personal satisfaction?
- 7. What one great thing would you dare to dream if you knew you wouldn’t fail? Imagine a genie granting you one wish; what would you chose..?
This exercise will definitely make your subconscious mind to look for ways for you to live more fully, and for courage to come forth if you feel you are holding yourself back somehow. It will awaken your creativity and helping you identify your true goals in life.