New moon eclipse this weekend!
NOTE: THIS PROCESS/TECHNIQUE CAN BE USED EVERY NEW MOON. (Not just eclipses)
This weekend, on 11 July, it’s new moon again, and this time it’s a solar eclipse, which means the energies are super-charged.
A great time to write down goals and dreams, or review the old ones and refresh them, as the doors to new beginnings is about to swing wide open!
Letting go of the past was the intent of the full moon eclipse last month, and now that we have made room for the new, it’s time to fill our lives with all the awesomeness that we all are worthy of.
So what is it that you want? What new beginnings are you ready to embrace? Where would you like to go from here?
NEW MOON RITUAL:
And remember, eclipses have even stronger oomph than regular new moons, so work with the energies, and get ready to transform your life. Even though change is always happening regardless of eclipses; the question is not will you change your life – the question is what will you change it into?
1. Write a list of everything you would like to be, do and have within six months from now (until the next lunar eclipse) and also where you would like to be in a year from now, in three years from now, five years and ten. Write by hand, invest some energy in it by using different colors and be as specific as it feels good to be.
2. Focus on the end result, not the “how”, or the way to the manifestation. See yourself living the kind of life you desire, see yourself as the person you’d like to become. While writing, our mind is creating pictures that are being “sent” to our subconscious mind, so the more clearly you can experience as dream/goal already fulfilled, the faster it will manifest in your physical experience. FEELING is the key. Feel what you think you will feel in “the future” – feel it Now. Use all your senses to make it even more vivid; what do you see, hear, smell, taste..?
3. When you are ready, read it out loud, with positive feelings, and then release it all to the universe, and act on nudges and hunches that are coming your way whenever you feel inspired to.
HELPFUL QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF:
- What would it be like if you woke up one morning and a miracle had happened – your life had become exactly what you wanted it to be?
- How would you know that a miracle had taken place? What is changed in your relationships, career, finances, health..? How would you feel inside?
- What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- What would you do if you were guaranteed success?
- What would you love to do so much that you’d pay to do it?
Finish the sentence:
If I could be, do and have anything in the world, I would ……………………………..
After you have written it all down without censoring yourself in any way, pick maybe three top-goals and write them on a goal card, laminate it and carry it with you wherever you go. Begin your day by reading it out loud (slowly), with a happy feeling and also when you go to sleep at night.
An example of a goal card could look like this:
“I am now happy and grateful that…
I make $_______ /month,
I live in the Hollywood Hills,
and that I have a drivers license.
— I live a successful life!”
Depending of course what it is that is most important to you at this moment in time. It could be having loving relationships, getting new furniture, or being able to donate X amount of money to your favorite charity. Whatever it is; the keywords and your statement should be short, while every time you read it, you add more information to what the words mean to you in your mind/imagination.
In the example I used “make $_________/month”, so every time you read it, you will imagine the kind of life-style that amount of money would give you. What are the different things you would use the money for?
Example 2: “live in Hollywood Hills”. Every time you read the affirmation, you would add more information to what the words meant to you. How does the house look where you live? What’s the view like from your backyard?
Example 3: “have a drivers license”. What kind of car would you be driving? What will you feel when you hold your drivers license in your hands for the first time? How does your face look..? 🙂
Lastly, a statement that means different things to different people. What does “living a successful life” mean to you? Contemplate on that for a second every time you read it out loud.
This only takes a minute or two every time you see your goal card (sometimes even seconds), so it’s not some chore to be done fanatically, just add bits and pieces here and there because it feels good to do so, always with a smile on your face 🙂
YOU know what the short sentence on your goal card means, and every time you read it, ALL of the information that you have added with your thoughts and feelings will be invoked and charged with the universal power that resides within you, the same energy source that creates the world, so do it now – write your goals and dreams this weekend, and have fun with it all!
–HAPPY SOLAR ECLIPSE! 😀